Call for Abstract
7th Euro-Global Summit on Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology , will be organized around the theme “Connect, Collaborate and Perceive the Cutting Edge Research Works ”
Euro Toxicology 2016 is comprised of 13 tracks and 117 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Euro Toxicology 2016.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
General Toxicology safety evaluation studies are made upon pharmaceutical, chemical, agrochemical and consumer product industries.Parenteral drug formulations are evaluated by conducting safety and efficacy studies using infusion dosing techniques which are dealt with in detail under Infusion Toxicology.Inhalation Toxicology can be studied as Reproductive Inhalation, Neonatal Inhalation, Immunologic sensitization via Inhalation, Intranasal, Intratracheal, Radio Labelled aerosol studies etc.,
- Track 1-1Analytical toxicology
- Track 1-2Clinical Toxicology
- Track 1-3Cardiovascular Toxicology
- Track 1-4Placental Toxicology
- Track 1-5Pulmonary Toxicology
- Track 1-6Toxicology of Marine Mammals
- Track 1-7Toxicology of Metals
- Track 1-8Renal Toxicology
- Track 1-9Veterinary Toxicology
- Track 1-10Plant Toxicology
- Track 1-11Comprehensive Toxicology
- Track 1-12Predictive Toxicology
- Track 1-13Industrial Toxicology
- Track 1-14Interdisciplinary Toxicology
- Track 1-15Computational Toxicology
- Track 1-16Occupational Toxicology
- Track 1-17Regulatory Toxicology
- Track 1-18Genetic Toxicology
- Track 1-19Medicine and Medical Toxicology
Molecular toxicology deals with the effects of various chemical substances on living systems. Applications include that inn biotechnology, pharmaceuticals etc. It is concerned with the principles and methods of molecular and cellular biology as well as genomic sciences which have a major role in understanding principles of mechanistic toxicology.
- Track 2-1Molecular Toxicology
- Track 2-2Biochemical Toxicology
- Track 2-3Biotransformation of Chemicals
- Track 2-4Food Chemical Toxicology
- Track 2-5Food Safety and Toxicology
- Track 2-6Food and Cosmetic Toxicology
Toxicologic pathology combines the disciplines of toxicology and pathology Toxicologic Pathology is for the promotion of human, animal, and environmental health spreading through the knowledge, techniques, and guidelines to improve the understanding and practice of toxicologic pathology. This field is to identify the effects of test articles like drugs, chemicals and other therapeutic devices on research models.
- Track 3-1Experimental Toxicologic Pathology
- Track 3-2In Vitro Pathophysiologic mechanisms
- Track 3-3In Vivo Pathophysiologic mechanisms
Genetic toxicology deals with the study of effects of different physical, chemical and biological substances on genetic material. It identifies the possible reasons for occurrence of birth defects, heritable mutations and carcinogenesis. Mutations are caused due to genetic damage. The property of the chemical agent which causes the genetic damage is studied under genotoxicity. Mutations are the main cause for carcinogenesis.
- Track 4-1In Vitro Toxicity Testing
- Track 4-2Pre-Clinical Toxicity Testing
- Track 4-3Alternatives to Animal Testing
- Track 4-4Immunotoxicology
- Track 4-5Omics Technologies
- Track 4-6Genotoxic Chemotherapy
- Track 4-7Cancer Genetic Testing
- Track 4-8Genotoxic Chemotherapy
- Track 4-9Gentotoxicity and Mutagenicity
- Track 4-10In Vivo Imaging
- Track 4-11Biologic Markers in Reproductive Toxicology
The study of how drugs exert effects on the biological systems is termed as pharmacology. Pharmacologists mainly deal with the identification of drug targets, mechanisms of drug action and also the changes which the drug undergoes in the body. Applied Pharmacology deals with the application of the basic aspects of pharmacology.
- Track 5-1Clinical Pharmacology
- Track 5-2Neuro Pharmacology
- Track 5-3Psycho Pharmacology
- Track 5-4Pharmacoepidemiology
- Track 5-5Systems Pharmacology
- Track 5-6Behavioural Pharmacology
- Track 5-7Pharmacogenetics
Human Toxicology includes all the aspects of experimental and clinical studies of functional, biochemical and structural disorder. The Clinical Toxicology is the measurement and interpretation of concentrations of drugs and other toxic substances in human biological fluids for the purpose of patient care, this testing is necessary when there is multiple drug ingestion is involved, the effects of one drug may mask the clinical signs and symptoms of the effects of other drugs.
- Track 6-1Human Experimental Toxicology
- Track 6-2Human Clinical Toxicology
- Track 6-3Health Research Policies
- Track 6-4Toxicology and Industrial Health
- Track 6-5Toxicology and Environmental Health
- Track 6-6Organ and Skin Toxicity
- Track 6-7Reproductive and Developmental Toxicology
Forensic toxicology is the analysis of the biological samples for the presence of toxins, including drugs. It is of forensic science deals with the study of toxic substances or poisons, which also has their chemical composition, preparations and identification. It includes the manner in which the body responds to their presence and the factors which determine the drug safety and effectiveness.
- Track 7-1Forensic Science Toxicology
- Track 7-2Advances in Forensic Toxicology Techniques
- Track 7-3Post-mortem Forensic Toxicology
- Track 7-4Alcohol and Substance Dependence
Environmental toxicology is the study of the harmful effects of various chemical, biological and physical agents on living organisms at different levels of ecosystem. Many sources lead to environmental toxicity which includes toxicants from pollutants, insecticides, pesticides, fertilizers, industrial and metallic toxicants. All these agents have a profound influence on the living organisms. This may result in the imbalance of ecosystem.
- Track 8-1Sources of Environmental Toxicity
- Track 8-2Ecotoxicology
- Track 8-3Metallic Toxicology
- Track 8-4Chemical Warfare Agents
- Track 8-5Food Safety and Risk Assessment
- Track 8-6Human Health and Environmental Risk Assessment
- Track 8-7Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Track 8-8Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Track 8-9Pesticide Chemistry and Toxicology
Drug Toxicology is deals with the safety evaluation of drugs. The primary objective of toxicology studies in the process of development in drug is to evaluate the safety of potential drug. This is done using relevant animal models and validated procedures. Drug toxicology main aim is to translate the animal model responses into an understanding of the risk for human.
- Track 9-1Drug and Chemical Toxicology
- Track 9-2Drug Toxicology Screening
- Track 9-3Advances in Drug Toxicology Testing
- Track 9-4Endocrine and Hormonal Toxicology
Toxicology is a rapidly expanding concept with immense research done on several emerging topics. A new advance always breaks through.
- Track 10-1Nanotoxicology and Nanomedicine
- Track 10-2Toxic Mechanisms and Responses
- Track 10-3Xenobiotic Metabolism
- Track 10-4Therapies and Antidotes
- Track 10-5CRISPR Technology
- Track 10-6Human Gene Editing
- Track 10-7Biomarkers
Pharmacology mainly deals with the study of the drugs their uses, effects, the mechanisms of action. Thus it mainly studies the Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of the drug. Toxicology is the study of the adverse effects of chemicals which also includes drugs on living systems and which are mean prevent such effects. In addition to the therapeutic agents, toxicologists examine many environmental agents and chemical compounds that are synthesized by humans.
- Track 11-1Pharmacological and Toxicological Methods
- Track 11-2Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology
- Track 11-3Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology
- Track 11-4Elementary Pharmacology & Toxicology
Toxicology consulting is the evaluation of the potential for chemical exposures to affect human and environmental health and welfare. Human beings come into contact with chemicals on a daily basis, which are naturally present in the environment or may be made by humans. Toxicology Consultants are who Provides industry health or environmental managers with information and advices them regarding the health risks of their chemical products to human beings and the environment.
- Track 12-1Toxicology Regulatory Services
- Track 12-2Toxicology Testing Services
- Track 12-3Toxicology Consultants
Pharmacovigilance is the pharmacological science which deals with identifying, collecting, detecting, assessing, monitoring, and preventing adverse effects caused by pharmaceutical products. It mainly focuses on adverse drug reactions or ADRs, which are unintended pharmacological responses. Adverse drugs reactions may be caused due to overdose misuse or abuse of drugs. Pharmacoviglilance departments go into an agreement with patients and health care providers to obtain data which forms their medical literature.