Paediatric Toxicology is a branch of medical specialty which focuses on diagnosis, prevention of toxic substances and other adverse health effects in infants, children and adolescents. The adverse health effects occur due to environmental toxicants and biological agents. Paediatric patients present unique affect in the field of medical toxicology.
- Accidental poisoning.
- Deliberate self-poisoning.
- Latrogenic poisoning.
- Deliberate poisoning.
- Gastric Decontamination.
Related Conference of Pediatric Toxicology
Pediatric Toxicology Conference Speakers
- Advances in Pharmacology
- Analytical Toxicology
- Biomedical Toxicology
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Clinical Toxicology
- Forensic Toxicology
- Inhalation Toxicology
- Medical Toxicology
- Pediatric Toxicology
- Pharmacological Testing
- Toxicity Testing
- Toxicology and Risk Assessment
- Toxicology Applications
- Toxicology Methods and Mechanisms
- Biochemical and Molecular Toxicology
- Drug discovery and Development
- Food Safety and Environmental Toxicity
- Genetic Toxicology
- Neuro Toxicology
- Organ Toxicology
- Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Recent Advances in Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Toxicology issues Related to covid -19